Wednesday Oct 14 John Cuddy, Christine Jungling, Piano, Vocals, with Saxophone guests
Saturday October 18 Pepperbox at 9 pm opens for Mark Lemhouse and The Sublmities
- CD Release Instrumental Surf music
- A compact, easily-concealed, but lethally persuasive revolver, favored by riverboat gamblers in the 19th century.
- An audibly dangerous 4-piece original rock powerhouse from the western United States
- Pairing industry-renowned singer/songwriters J. Saucy (vocals) and Casey Nova (guitar),
- Internationally-acclaimed virtuoso Todd McPherson (bass guitar) and the ever so lustrous Salem drummer slash legend ( in his own mind) Rod Steward (all manner of things beaten).
Thursday October 23 5:30- 8 pm
- Piano, Vocals, and Saxophone with John Cuddy and Friends
Friday, October 24 10 pm
- Salems’ own Moon of the Wolf returns to Brown’s with high tempo punks City of Pieces and the brand new Vortex Remover.
Sunday, October 26 9 pm
- YELLOW ORANGE and GREEN FEST with The King Dot, The Wails, and Inspired and the Sleep. Wearing any or all these colors is strongly encouraged, and celebrate something that is like Halloween, but not quite.
- Serious Madness from the primary and secondary color wheel.
- Serious noise from all points on the aural spectrum.
- Serious photo op fun with adult beverages!
Friday October 31 Brown’s Towne Lounge Annual Halloween Party
- We love Halloween! Also live music with Blue Evolution
Thursday, November 6, 6-10 Tap Takeover featuring Seasonal Craft Beers from Ninkasi, Oakshire, and Hop Valley Breweries
- Live music To Be Announced
- Outta Limits is a new rock reggae band out of Portland Oregon ready to getcha dancing on the floor and feelin irie.
- Members are from Guam, Boston, New Orleans, and Michigan, with the flow of good island vibe running in every song, Outta Limits throws a twist of heavy rock guitar and bass solos, and jaw-dropping vocal harmonies that will make you sing along. Outta Limits is paving the way for Portland, Oregon to have a good time!
- Hibiscus Cardamom Brandy
- Honey Sesame Vodka
- Elderberry Brandy